After a good day of work the ceiling of my garage has been fully isolated and almost all of the beams for the “Gyproc” plates are up !
- The beginning of the beam placing :p
- … During …
- 3/4 of the beams are up 🙂 ( battery-pack was empty 🙁 )
- Moses likes the glasswool isolation 🙂
Floor is open for business !
Another update 🙂
There is still alot of work to do … as you can see, by tonight, I should be done with the floorboards… next up ^^ Ceiling !
Last night when I got home, I hooked up the Sagem router to my vdsl connection.
It logged in at a slow rate … it took about 35-40 seconds…
After that, the connection was fast 😉
See pics !
Little update on the progress made so far …
more to come …
As of today I am busy converting my garage to a “living room”.
First post = First pictures !
- The wood that is going to be used for the floor.
- Plastic had been deployed and the first beams for the floor have been placed.
- A while further … still puttings beams on the ground.
This morning before I went to work, my ADSL link was down.
So I thought HOORAY … VDSL finally active after the promised activation on friday !
So I hooked up the new ROUTER Dommel provided for the use of the vdsl2 connection and awaited the signal to come in … but NO … nothing :p
I left for work and when I was out for like 5 minutes, a Technician called home to say that the conversion had just happened, so that everything would be up and running.
I’ll post some info tonight !